A musical story that your child can read on his/her own
Gus, a little boy from Paris, has a little coin named La Petite Pièce that is one of his favorite things. But boom! Life comes between them and an amazing journey begins for La Petite Pièce. She travels to Brazil, to America, and discovers the world’s marvelous diversity, meeting colorful characters and other fun and fascinating coins from around the planet. A positive, contemporary message shared in an entertaining musical tale!
- A 16-minute musical story to listen to or to read on one’s own.
- For ages three to 103!
- Four original songs .
- With an index so readers can easily browse through the book and find their favorite pages.
- The first version will be in two languages, French and English, and readers can switch back and forth between languages. A clever way to learn and explore another linguistic world.
- Easy, complete interface.
- Illustrated and animated by Jean-Gabriel Jauze. Written by Paul-Elie Hamou and David Herschel. Music and songs by David Herschel.
- Universal application for iPad, iPhone 3, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch
- Compatible with iOS 3.2 and up.
Narrated by Nathan Nolan to David Herschel’s original music with rich, international flavor, four humorous songs and realistic sound effects bring this unique journey to life. A delightful musical tale recounted with flair and fun by a superb narrator.
It's time to travel, happy discoveries: